- Preston EhrlerAsked on January 23, 2012 at 09:53 PM
I'm interested in a simple form, yet with an image placed next to it. Example: http://www.thebeautifuleyes.com/contact/
I have no idea how to do this, and have looked at the Forum, and have attempted to drop in the code suggested but to no avail.
Do you do work on an hourly basis?
Thanks, Preston EhrlerPage URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 10:10 PM
It shouldn't be too hard a task for our team to handle. Make the form and include the image you want (click the Image tool and follow the wizard's instructions) and we'll see if we can position it to the left for you, like the example. (Don't worry about any payment.)
Let us know when you've finished creating the form.
Would you be needing help inserting the image too or do you just need to know how to position it to the left of the form?
- Preston EhrlerAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Thanks for the quick response...I'll create the form and add in the image (I used the Wizard earlier today, but could not get image next to the form.) I will have it for you shortly. Thank you!
- prestonehrlerAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Form is created and image is currently at the bottom. Thanks
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Okay, we'll see what we can do.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Your form is finished. Please let us know if it's okay.
- prestonehrlerAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 03:21 PM
I don't see any of my forms, when attempting to preview any of them it says "Form Not Found." What the heck?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Okay, I'll check on that for you in about an hour and see what on earth is going on there!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 06:03 PM
Well, I checked your account and all of the forms are there, including the one I re-did for you. Can you please check again and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?
- prestonehrlerAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 07:07 PM
Yes, looks like they are back up...earlier when I clicked "Preview" it would say "Form Not Found." Looks like al is well :)
Is there a Wiki/Directions for how to place an image NEXT to the form?
Thanks for all your help and great job/customer service!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 07:44 PM
'Twas a pleasure to help thee, Preston!
To my knowledge, there's currently no article in our user guide or blog about laying out forms with an image to the side but in a nutshell, all of the fields in your form (except for the heading and submit button) were shrunk and the form's width was expanded (to 900 pixels in this case) to accommodate the layout.
Cloning the form and experimenting with its various settings will give you a fairly good idea of what to do to other forms in which you want to achieve the same layout. However, if you ever need assistance we're always here.