- Dovla77Asked on November 11, 2015 at 07:25 AMDear sir, in our submission, we can not open any image we reseved. Until now, this feature to work. I would ask for help. Thanks
- CharlieAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 09:49 AM
I'm not sure if I understand your concern correctly. To confirm, you are unable to download your file uploads in your submission, is that correct? Are you getting any error messages?
I see your account now has already reached it's upload storage limit, when you reached any of the limits, all of your forms will temporarily be disabled. To continue using your form, you can upgrade to a higher plan to increase your upload storage OR you can delete submissions with file uploads. However, please note that deleting submission data is irreversible and will permanently remove them in our servers. It would be best to download a copy of your submissions and their file uploads in the submissions page.
You can also take advantage of our integrations like Dropbox and Google Drive to have a real time backup of the new submissions and their file uploads.
Do let us know if this helps.
- Dovla77Answered on December 22, 2015 at 12:22 PM
When I look at my form, I see picture like this, like it"s broken.
When I click on the picture appears next:
- CharlieAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 12:51 PM
I checked your account and the images are broken, cannot be viewed, or can't be downloaded because your account has already reached it's upload storage space limit (122.33 MB out of 100 MB allowed for Free plan). When you reached your account limits, all of your forms will be disabled, including file uploads on your form submissions.
To regain access on them, you might need to temporarily upgrade to a higher subscription plan with a higher upload space limit.
I hope that helps.
- Dovla77Answered on December 24, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Thank you. That helps.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 24, 2015 at 04:54 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.