- murphyspecialeventsAsked on November 11, 2015 at 10:43 AM
on my fall frenzy form I can't get the conditions options to load I click on it and nothing happens. I have cleared my cache and tried on a few computers.
- mflanaganAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 10:44 AM
I am having the same problem with all my forms.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Firstly, sorry for the inconvenience. We had a temporary problem on "Conditions"; but the problem is fixed now.
Please, try to open "Conditions" again and if the problem is still there, please let us know.
Thanks for your understanding.
- mflanaganAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 11:34 AM
I am still not able to access the conditions screen. Furthermore, when I click on the Conditions button (or any other way to get there) it freezes the screen completely. I have to refresh to get it back to where I can scroll.
I know you are working on it, but just wanted you to know what I am experiencing.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 01:25 PM
I saw that you opened separate thread regarding this issue. Please see an answer provided by my colleague on that thread.