- ynnepztemAsked on November 11, 2015 at 10:49 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 12:39 PM
I have tried several different methods of changing the font size for that widget and so far have been unable to do so. I can change many other aspects such as background color and overall size of the widget, however, I can't seem to adjust the size of color of the font. I will look in to this a bit more but it may not be possible.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 12:44 PM
Never mind the original post, it is indeed possible to change all aspects of the widget. In the custom CSS for the widget, add the following code:
font-size : 100px;
That will adjust the font size. The rest of the code I added in the screen shot was just for testing but that code will work as well.
- ynnepztemAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 10:25 AM
I put the code in the Custom CSS but the font stayed the same. Then I put the code you used in testing and the background turned black, the letters turned white but the font size stayed the same.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 11:58 AM
I seem to be able to change everything except for the font size. I will look into this a bit more to see if I can get it to change, however, the size might not be adjustable.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 02:11 PM
I have moved your concern to a new thread that you can follow by clicking this link.