- monolithAsked on January 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM
My form looks fine but when I pull it up on Safari on IOS, it's pulling up left justified. I played around with the css settings in my main css file as well as that for jotform. No luck, can someone point me in the right direction as to what properties need to be changed?Page URL:
- monolithAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 09:23 AM
No one? Is this the only option for official support? I'm a paying customer and if I can't get support then I won't be for much longer.
- monolithAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Here is a screenshot of the issue. I should say, I haven't tested this out in EVERY browser, just Chrome and Safari for OS X.
- monolithAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 01:40 PM
I was able to resolve the issue by setting the width and alignment when the form-all was called, it must have been overriding the child div.
I also had to specify my textarea box manually, despite being set to 94% or 100%, it was still not full width on the iphone. (by manually I mean specified in px not %)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 05:21 PM
We are happy to hear that the problem is solved. Thank you very much for sharing your solution with other JotForm Users.
Your site looks very professional and attractive!