- ManagingcapAsked on November 11, 2015 at 12:40 PM
- CharlieAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 02:18 PM
If I understood your concern correct, you would like to change your recipient email address for the notifications? You can do that by following the steps below:
1. Click the notification under "Emails"
2. Here, you'll see the "Compose Email" window, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You can then change the recipient address here. Note: Please do make sure to fill out the Sender Name and Sender Email fields to prevent any problems.
Important note: When you use the "Test Email" button, it will only send the notification on your JotForm's account email address, you'll need to open the form, fill it out and click the submit button to better test if your notifications are working correctly.
Do let us know if you need more help on this.