- kimsorsAsked on October 04, 2010 at 11:23 AM
I created a wonderful form that I am going to use for a client and I looked at the website that the form is on and it doesn't display the way that it was created. I went to jotform and looked at the fields that need to be adjusted and when i put in the correct size number for the field it will not adjust. Is there something I can do? Help!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2010 at 02:32 PM
Have you tried the iframe code:
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "IFrame" and copy the form code to the site.