- besamAsked on January 24, 2012 at 04:23 AM
When I'm using conditions in a form to skip to another page in the form, I'll get a small problem (bug)
(1) When condition field will be filled with a value, and the customer will click on "next" button he has to skip to page 3. That works fine. But when I will correct or change the text in the value (in Jotform design, not in conditions), there will occure a problem. The page will not skip anymore how I have set it up before. Reason will be the text of the new value has not been changed (take over) automatically in the conditions.
(2) And on the same way, can the value of the page number (page where to skip to) can be displayed more specific?
Today it's for all pages the same value (in dutch): Pagina% d
If this could be Page 3 or Page 4 it would be more custom friendly... ;-)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 04:40 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1. I have forwarded your query to our developers too see if we can help with this.
2. As far as I can see, this bug is related to Holland version of JotForm. It has been forwarded to our developers too.
We will update this thread once we get any more information for you.
- emrew86Answered on January 30, 2012 at 03:47 AM
1. This is expected result. This is expected result because it compares "values". If you change value, you need to change it on Conditions Wizard as well.
2. Bug has been fixed
- fxrAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 04:05 AM
if you have made a reply to this thread via email, it hasnt made it through to the forum.
If its important please post your reponse directly the thread itself @
- besamAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 04:15 AM
Thanks emrew86 for your answer but it's a strange solution "this is the expected result"...
I will use a lot of conditions in one form, and 'everything' is connected with 'everything' and will infuence each other. You'll know ;-)
So when I see a typefault in the text of one value and I'll correct it, all my conditions I have build up will not function anymore ?
So I have to look and to test everything again to check manualy what might goes wrong, which conditions are working and and how to correct them. That's a very difficult and tricky process if you have a complicate form with many conditions !
I was just thinking...wouldn't it be a better solution if you let make the choice for this by the user (read the JotForm builder) themself? So he can choose if he want to keep the change as it is with or without changes apply in the conditions?
Thanks in advance !
- emrew86Answered on January 30, 2012 at 04:19 AM
We may integrate this feature in the future...
- besamAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 04:27 AM