- DolphinLAsked on November 11, 2015 at 02:05 PM
I want to create a jewelry order form. That is password protected that only our existing clients can order from. I did not see anything like that on the templates. Or a password button option in the form making menu.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 04:09 PM
Actually, it is not possible with Jotform. However, you can consider this alternative method:
1) First of all, You need to add a Text Box field where user can input the key. but do not use "password" as a label.
2) Now, you need to add a Form Collapse field at the start and end of your form.
3) Finally, you can use the condition wizard for hiding your form until the code is correct.
a) Click on Conditions.
b) Choose on Show / Hide a form field.
c) Make the arrangements as you see below:
Here is how it works:
On the other hands, you need to know that it can easily be seen by anyone who clicks on 'view source' or 'view element' in their browser. Since we do not have a feature.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.