- nsaraciniAsked on November 11, 2015 at 02:18 PM
Several employees are not receiving e-mails regarding jotforms.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 03:50 PM
Upon checking your notifications, I could notice that you are sending to multiple recipients in each notification, and the first recipient is the email variable of the E-mail Field from your form.
Here are my recommendations:
1) First of all, make sure to check your spam folders.
2) Please remove the email variable and create a separate autoresponder for it: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
(The rest of the recipients for each email notification are not in our bounce list, and our mail logs show good delivery.)
3) Used firstname.lastname@example.org as the Sender E-mail instead:
4) In addition to this, you may white-list our domain names, if the issue continues, as we use Amazon SES method for "email@example.com" sender.
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.