- ERBArmstrongAsked on November 11, 2015 at 02:28 PM
With your help I was able to get the integration of Jotform to work with Box.com, but the form deposit folder in Box is in the wrong place. I have not been able to move the folder to a better place without breaking the integration link. My boss doesn't want the folder in it's current location.
Is there a way to change the integrated folder's location without breaking the link? If not, is there a chance this could be worked into the integration setup for the future?
- BenAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 03:52 PM
The only way to do that Armstrong is to set your Box integration to post the data to the "Precision Agronomy Solutions" folder directly.
If you do that however the submissions will be added there directly - not within a sub folder, which at this time would be impossible.
I will however raise this to our developers to see if they can build this as a possible feature.
If it becomes possible we will update you about it through this thread, but please do note that this does not mean that it will, just that I will raise it to them for consideration.
- ERBArmstrongAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 01:46 PMThank you for getting back to me on this question. I hope something can be done in the future to expand integration capabilities. In the mean time I will find a work around, which will probably involve me copying the PDF forms from another location and pasting them into our designated folder on Box.
- BenAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 02:58 PM
You are welcome Eric.
If it becomes possible we will update you about it through this thread.
Now my idea (but I am not sure if it is possible) would be to check if you can create a box folder on your system and have some script running on it so each time new files are downloaded into your folder, they are moved into the other one - the one that you prefer.
While this would require that your PC is in sync with the folder to work, I hope that this could be an alternate solution for now.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 01:01 PM
@SugarBearHair - This is a rather old thread so to give way to the OP, I moved your post to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1060559
We'll have it addressed there shortly.