- cinedhoyAsked on November 11, 2015 at 04:24 PM
Is there any way that the user put your email in and out your orders ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 05:23 PM
You mean like opt in and opt out? You could use MailChimp for news letter emails: http://www.jotform.com/help/163-How-to-Integrate-with-MailChimp
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- cinedhoyAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 05:31 PM
No, show the forms completed by a user.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 06:56 PM
I think this guide could help you :
The user will recieve an email with the completed form.
I hope that helps.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
- cinedhoyAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 05:11 AM
Nor , when you fill out the form . I would like to enter your email and leave all orders placed in the IP
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 08:59 AM
I am having a hard time understanding your request, but I will try help you.
If you want to create an Order Form, here are some guides that are helpful:
Also, if you would like to set unique order numbers in your form, or if you are interested in two-step payments(authorize payment and capture it later) you can do it with an “authorize only” integration type. Please refer to this guide:
If this is not what you mean, we would appreciate if you could be more detailed on your question, so we can understand exactly what you need to accomplish.
- cinedhoyAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 11:32 AM
I would like the user to view your orders
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:58 PM
So you want the user to see the order as soon as the order has been placed, right? That can be accomplish by creating an autoresponder: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
The user will get an email notification with the data he selected through your Order Form. You can even customize the appearance of it by using the tools: