- matthewferruaAsked on November 11, 2015 at 06:20 PM
I have noticed there is a lot of seemingly white blank space in the form I made that I cannot get rid of. I thought I would be able to change this in "Designer" but i cannot figure it out. I have attached a screen shot showing what I would like to get rid of. Please help when you have a chance. ThanksPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 08:06 PM
You can add this CSS code using the Form Designer to your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/53136041019141
Adjust the number px as needed.
Then, the form should be re-embedded again for the changes to take effect.
Get the embed code again.
Let us know how it goes.
- matthewferruaAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:21 PM
Hi There...the margin-top works great...but i can't seem to alter the margin at the bottom of the form. Please see attached. Thank you.
- BenAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 02:27 PM
I see that you have added margin-bottom: -300px; to your iframe embed code, but instead of that, do change the height of your iframe and remove the script part right after it.
That way your only code would be:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="width: 100%; border: medium none; opacity: 1; visibility: visible; height: 160px;" src="https://form.jotform.com/53136041019141" allowtransparency="true" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)">
* I have removed the margin-bottom property and just reduced the height from over 500px to 160px in height.
Do let us know how that goes.