- Mike PsaromatisAsked on January 24, 2012 at 08:57 AM
First of all, I love the site. Great idea and seems easy to use.
I'm with a merchant service provider and one of our customers is using your product for summer camp registrations.
They're planning on using the authorize.net payment module. They'd like, if possible to use our gateway - which will be less expensive and easier to use.
Our gateway (developer is Network Merchants, Inc.) has an authorize.net emulator, but the transaction post URL has to be changed to direct the data to our URL. Do they have the ability to alter the URL from their side, or have you simply used a plug and play, off the shelf, module?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Sorry but our Authorize.Net integration cannot be configured to use a different post URL. We do not allow customization of payment tools integration simply because we want to make things easier and less problematic for our users.
In any case, we'd like to thank you for taking interest in our product.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 12:51 AM
I am happy to inform you that Authorize.Net emulation is now possible.
1. Select your form's payment field
2. Right-click on it, then click Show Properties
3. Select from one of the available merchant gateways
4. Save your form
Do let us know if you encounter any problems.