- northshorewebAsked on January 24, 2012 at 09:06 AM
I just want to see where I'm at for the last year with how much I've spent. Thank you.
- fxrAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 09:28 AM
You can get those details by logging into Plimus.
The process for logging into Plimus is detailed here:
You should have recieved an email from Plimus when your first registered, it will contain a Plimus username which is a long string of numbers. Its not the same as JotForm username. If you are able to find it. Please follow this process:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
I realise that may be a little bit more complicated than you may have hoped for. If you wish we can make this thread private and post copies of any invoices/receipts that you have made to us. There are 3 in total, 3 yearly Premium subscription payments, one in Jan. in each of 2010, 2011, & 2012.