- livingfrogAsked on November 12, 2015 at 03:45 AM
I am very fluent in english, and your interface is in french (maybe because I am located in France?)
I don't find the control to have EVERYTHING in english.
I do speak french, and it would be bearable if only the french trasnlation did not look like it was made by an shitty version of google translate.
Please help me :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Yes, that's because of your location. To have the website in English, change it at the bottom language selection:
Some of the texts are translated based on user's suggestion. If you see some errors or incorrect translation, please let us know so we can correct it to our end.
- livingfrogAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 10:45 AMHi,
thank you very much for your reply.
ALAS, there is no drop down menu on my screen....
I am using chrome
yes, the drop down menu does not show on the main screen (My Form)
so, FYI, there is no language menu on the main screen. you have to open a
form to see it. No wonder I did not see it... :)
Hope it helps ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 01:08 PM
Please try the following:
1) Log out of your account and log back in.
2) Select your form, and go into the Edit mode of it.
3) Scroll down, and change the language:
You may try a different browser, we recommend using Chrome and Firefox.