- TheJotFormAsked on January 24, 2012 at 09:41 AM
Was JotForm Down a little while ago? For How Long? And Why??
I could not access JotForm.com and all my forms were not showing on any of my websites.
- jadassaf3Answered on January 24, 2012 at 10:08 AM
I had the same problem but I dunno for how long. The less it was the less it is better.
- AtacanCAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 01:40 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Are you still experiencing the said issue? Can you please try again?
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- TheJotFormAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 02:09 PM
Everything is working perfectly now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 02:24 PM
Our site is being protected by a security proxy service, CloudFlare. They were under a DDoS attack today and were unavailable for some users. We are not sure how many percentage of visitors were affected and for how long. We received the reports within an half an hour period so that probably is how long the downtime took for the impacted users.
- markashtonAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 03:02 PM
More like a few hours for me, I'm afraid. That 100% uptime stat you quoted is a gonner then yeah?
- fxrAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 05:32 PM
It didnt affect everyone.
The outage was very spotty, we didnt get too many users reporting any problems. When we have mass outages, the forum and our email inbox tends to get flooded with complaints.
That just didnt happen today.