- sbrakeAsked on January 24, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I paste code into Muse and get a smaill purple box.
It was working yesterday
- AtacanCAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 01:42 PM
We apologize for your inconvenience. Are you still experiencing the said issue? What does the error message say?
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 02:26 PM
Can you post a screenshot of the error?
- sbrakeAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 09:12 AM
Its not an error message. The form does not show up in Muse and consequently Safari. On Monday I would paste the code and immediately see the form in Muse and now I get a small thin purple box that says HTML in it.
- fxrAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM
What is the exact code you have been trying to paste into Muse?
- sbrakeAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 07:22 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
Your account was blocked by our anti-phishing filter, that is why your forms were not accessible. We have reactivated your account and whitelisted your forms.
Please note that JotForm is not designed for login forms, and we would like to recommend you to avoid creating such forms, so that your JotForm account will not be autosuspended again.
Thank you for using our services!
- sbrakeAnswered on January 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Thanks! What do you mean by login forms?
- fxrAnswered on January 26, 2012 at 12:33 PM
You have a form : 'employee login'
What is that for?
- sbrakeAnswered on January 26, 2012 at 05:26 PMTo login to an download page on the site that is otherwise invisible.