- NGHSAsked on November 12, 2015 at 09:19 AM
In short, can I use multiple email address in the SEND TO: field in conditions or can I only use 1 at a time?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:09 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes you can send conditional email Notification to multiple recipients.
Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- NGHSAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:23 PM
This is super helpful, thank you! Takes out a lot of unnecessary steps I was taking!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 01:35 PM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- nanda.sirajulmunirAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 05:25 AM
I have use this approach and work. But in my previous notificationI can see list of email that receive the notification. But now, it is not shown. Can you help me what should I do to show the list of recipient on the email, so we can just "reply all" the notification and all parties are received my reply.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 04:51 PM
We will respond to your issue on a separate thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/709401