- 2020autoglassAsked on November 12, 2015 at 12:09 PM
This form looks great on a computer, but on my iPhone 6 Plus the phone field does not work with masking.
Also, is there a way to have different "padding" or left/right/top/bottom margins on the mobile than on the desktop?Page URL:
- BenAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 02:18 PM
I took a look at your website, but it seems to be behind the HTTP authorization page, not allowing us to see the form and how it is embedded.
Can you please make it accessible or give us a bit more details in regards to the issue for us to be able to assist you properly?
- MattAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 02:24 PM
Sorry, the authorization is 55555 and 55555
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 04:52 PM
I have added a @media CSS rule to fix the Phone field width issue.
The form seems to be better on the mobile devices now.
If there are any other issues, please let us know.
- 2020autoglassAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 11:07 AM
Excellent, that fixed the contact us form. Can we do the same on the Clone of Get Glass form?
- 2020autoglassAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Never mind, copy and paste seemed to work just fine. Thanks!
- victorAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 12:33 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are very welcome. If you have other questions or issues, please let us know. We will be glad to assist.
Have a great day.