- stroudshowAsked on November 13, 2015 at 05:51 AM
Cant get this function to workPage URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 09:11 AM
You can disable the dates before 01 April 1997. It is possible with JotForm.
Here is how to do:
I hope this method is useful for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- stroudshowAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 03:02 PM
Sorry but that wont work for me. i put in a date from befpre 01 apr 1997 and it accepted it
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 03:39 PM
Make sure you do not leave this check ticked:
Also, use the format yyyy-mm-dd
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 03:55 PM
Actually I gave you the opposite instruction, you must uncheck the "Past" and leave the "Future" ticked.
- stroudshowAnswered on November 14, 2015 at 08:43 AM
still no luck on that form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 14, 2015 at 05:08 PM
Since you need to disable dates before a specific date, you should just set the limit in the "Start & End date" section and leave everything above being checked. Example:
Here's a sample form showing you the working limit: https://form.jotform.com/53172291601953.
- stroudshowAnswered on November 14, 2015 at 06:07 PM
Still having issues with this form https://form.jotform.co/50722396341857 . There are 6 date fields in a row. the first works ok now but cant get the other 5 to restrict dates before 1997-04-01
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 05:01 AM
I have inspected form that you provided and I saw that you disabled dates before 1997-04-01 only on your first DateTime field. If you want to disable dates before 1997-04-01 on all fields, than you need to set limit for "Start date" on all six DateTime fields inside of your form. You can follow instructions provided by my colleague Welvin and apply them on all six DateTime fields. I have cloned your form and set limit for "Start date" 1997-04-01 for all six fields. Here is my cloned form:
Feel free to clone it.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- stroudshowAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 05:25 PM
Thank you for your help. It appears that I was going to the next field before it was saved.