- darendseAsked on November 13, 2015 at 07:31 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 09:43 AM
Please follow the steps below in order to get the form direct link/URL.
1. Click the "Publish" button.
2. In the publish wizard, you can click the "Copy Link" button in order to copy the direct form URL.
3. You can also click the "Share Form" button for other options.
If you are planning to share the form URL through email, then please refer to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/303-How-to-Send-a-form-via-email
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- darendseAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 09:45 AMDear Sender
Please note that we are out of office at the moment as a result of the disruptions on Campus. Please watch our University of the Western Cape - School of Business and Finance Facebook page for any updates.