- divulgagratisAsked on November 13, 2015 at 03:16 PM
I'm making an ad campaign in Facebook for people to get in my form.
How can I put Facebook Pixel code inside the <head> tag of my form??
- victorAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 03:33 PM
In order for to work, you need to put the tracking code on a web page. You need to make that web page as the custom URL thank you page of your form.
Please check you Adwords Manager and verify if the tracking is Active. Please check this page from Facebook about verification.
Hope this helps.
- divulgagratisAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 11:08 AM
Thanks for the response, Victor!
Is there a way to put the tracking code inside the form and not only in the 'Thank you page'. I would like to measure people that arrived there, even if they doen'st finish the lead.
- BenAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 01:02 PM
In my colleague's name, you are welcome.
In regards to posting it to your form, you can not place the js code within your form - unless you grab the full source code of your form and embed it on your website.
You can however add the image only onto your form, and it will allow you to do the tracking that you need.
Please do let us know if you have any additional questions in regards to this and we would be happy to assist.
- divulgagratisAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 12:51 PM
- BenAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 01:58 PM
You are welcome.
Please do let us know if you have any additional questions and we would be happy to assist with the same.