- donnaaviAsked on November 13, 2015 at 06:39 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 14, 2015 at 03:22 AM
Please follow this step to add or insert logo to your form:
1. Go to your form where you want to put a logo. Click Form Tools then Image
2. Image Wizard window will pop out choose Upload Image File then choose the logo then click Upload File
If you have any further question, please let us know.
- donnaaviAnswered on November 14, 2015 at 12:45 PMThanks for that however I can’t seem to move the image where i want on the form. Do you have any tutorials?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 14, 2015 at 06:38 PM
We have a quick form designer video here:
So this is possible to add a logo with the form designer.
And also add an image to the Heading field.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.