- chinathinksbigAsked on November 14, 2015 at 04:03 AM
For certain reasons I named all my field titles in Chinese, which is what's displayed on the headline in submission form. It becomes problematic when I need to apply some add-on s on the integrated google form, for these gadgets can only recognise English.
for a certian field, I wonder if there's a way I can display the title of corresponding column in submission form in English, but still leave the question seen by form users in Chinese.
Hope that makes sense.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 14, 2015 at 03:54 PM
We cannot adjust headings on the integrated Google Spreadsheets. However, you may try a work around based on a Form Languages Tool.
- Use English field labels.
- Go to the Languages.
- Add Chinese language with your translations and set it as the main form language.
- Google Spreadsheet should receive English based headings even when the form is set to the Chinese language.
I did a quick test and it seems to be working properly.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.