- camillusAsked on October 04, 2010 at 05:05 PM
- camillusAnswered on October 04, 2010 at 05:51 PM
OK. I found answer here:
- camillusAnswered on October 04, 2010 at 08:55 PM
Is it possible to change the color of "orangebox" in lightbox ?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 05, 2010 at 06:50 AM
It is currently not possible to change the color of the lightbox but one of our developers is actually working on that right. It should be possible next week.
- camillusAnswered on October 05, 2010 at 11:13 AM
This news sounds great! I am currently working on website nad would like to customize color of lightbox to website :).
- camillusAnswered on October 05, 2010 at 08:04 PM
I have a problem with size of text in lightbox:
<a class="orangebox" formID="0123456789" base="http://www.jotform.com/" height="500" width="700" title="company name" style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">company name</a>
When I want to change "width" from 700 to higher number then it works, but when I want to change "height" from 500 to higher number then just lightbox is made bigger but the height of text and scrollbar is still 500.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 06:38 AM
When we complete the new changes you will be able to change the height as well.
- camillusAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 11:29 AM
Thank you! I can't wait :)!
- camillusAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 11:58 AM
Is it possible to add lightbox to lightbox?
I want something like this:
When customer cliks on "join us" then lightbox with "rules and procedures" is appeared. Below the all text of "rules and procedures" is link "I AGREE". After when customer will click on it then the second lightbox with "Membership Registration" is appeared.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 12:05 PM
No, it is not possible to include a lightbox inside a lightbox.
What you can do is to add a "Free Text (HTML)" field to your form. It is under "Power Toos" toolbox on the right side. Then hide it using the "Form Collapse" tool which is under "Survey Tools".
- camillusAnswered on October 13, 2010 at 11:58 AM
Did you complete the new changes and do I am able to customize color of lightbox and to change its height?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 14, 2010 at 06:53 AM
No, our developer is still working on this.
- camillusAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 12:06 PM
What is the progress on this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 01:56 PM
We are still testing it. It will be available soon.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 03:25 PM
We have released new Feedback option. You can reach it from the "Embed Form" wizard.
On new Feedback Buttons, you can customize:
- Button background and font colors,
- Placement of the button,
- Label written on the button.
- Dimensions of pop-up window
- Style of the window (Choose from 3 beautiful designs: Orange, White and Black)
- Title of the window (Only in the Orange Style. For other styles we suggest using Title Field)