- laceyAsked on November 16, 2015 at 03:42 AM
my account was locked because of phishing?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 08:01 AM
The following form from your account is asking for a password.
I have reactivated your account, but please delete the said field to avoid the same problem from happening.
- JakeAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 08:18 AM@Welvin, you just reactivated the form even though it still violates the PHISHING CLAUSE. Is it now allowed in JotForm to collect credit card ccv numbers? http://www.jotform.com/answers/705337-phishing#1
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 09:27 AM
No, it's not allowed. I have reactivated the account, but I told Lacey to delete the password field.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 09:28 AM
I just deleted the password as well as the credit card fields.