- filsatanAsked on November 16, 2015 at 06:02 AM
This form I created https://form.jotform.me/filsatan/new-starter-form
Seems to work fine, BUT when received it omits the date field, which is very important. It works fine in another form https://form.jotform.me/filsatan/leaver-form , so it seems very odd. Any idea why?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 09:49 AM
It looks like some editions have been on the notification email or the Date field is added after adding the notification which may be causing the issue. You may delete the existing notification and add a new notification so that all the current fields on the form will be placed in the notification.
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- filsatanAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 01:46 AMHi
I deleted the email, then proceeded to put it back in again and it just
keeps getting stuck at this point....
[image: Inline images 1]
- filsatanAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 01:46 AMDon't worry, logged out and back in and all ok.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 05:32 AM
Great! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!