- WebServAsked on November 16, 2015 at 11:27 AM
I added the tab widget to my form and it is not working. It did work, before I tried to change the design of the form (which also did not work). It is now not showing up at all. I have deleted and reinserted in the form. Please help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 01:41 PM
I checked your form and indeed, the tabs are not showing. I cloned your form to test it and in my clone, refreshing the widget allow it to show again. I did the same for your form and as far as I can tell, the widget should be showing and working in your form once again.
If you have any further trouble with the form tabs widget, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 01:47 PM
My apologies, I did a bit more testing and it seems the tab widget will not load from HTTPS URL's.
The widget does not load from:
But it will load from:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will update you here as soon as we have any further information.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 02:45 AM
The issue is now resolved - you should be able to see Form Tabs displaying normally.
Please pardon the inconvenience.
- WebServAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 09:11 AM
Great!! Thank you!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 11:40 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.