- nensusaAsked on January 25, 2012 at 03:20 AM
I chose the industrial look with teh black bg color and I am getting an eggshell highlight when trying to fill out the forms -- very strange -- how can I get rid of those
Also: I made all boxes the same width, but the name and emai box are shorter than the subject and message box
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 03:40 AM
To disable highlight effect, please follow this steps:
1. Edit your form
2. Click Setup & Embed
3. Click Preferences
4. Go to Field Styles tab
5. Set Highlight Effect to "Disabled"
With regards to your other question, I just checked your form and all boxes are on the same width. They're all fine here, did you manage to fix it? Please let us know.
I hope this helps. Thank you for using JotForm!
- nensusaAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 03:48 AMYes, I visually adjusted the message box to line up with the other boxes
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 03:51 AM
Glad to know that you were able to find a resolution to the field size alignment. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance with JotForm.
Have a great day!
- nensusaAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 03:55 AMThank you!
Can I also get rid of the highlight color for the "required filed" if
the user skips it
and have a simple red text message instead of the entire field in pink?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 04:14 AM
With the Inject Custom CSS feature you can remove the background highlight for required fields. Please use the following css code:
background:none repeat scroll 0 0;
- nensusaAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 04:22 AMThank you, I still have the copy in a pink bubble
anyhow to get rid of that and just have the copy in red -- also
without the exclamation mark?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 04:42 AM
To remove the bubble error message, please add this css code in your form:
display: none !important;
You can find more CSS Codes right here: http://www.jotform.com/help/75-Customize-your-Form-using-Custom-CSS-Codes
Just let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!