- cre8ivemommyAsked on November 16, 2015 at 04:45 PM
My form shows up correctly on the desktop and iPad but not on the iPhone. The alignment is too far to the right.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 08:57 PM
The forms shows correctly on Iphone 6:
What Iphone do you have? So, we can try to replicate the issue in the same type. Please make sure also to have the responsive features enabled: http://www.jotform.com/help/311-How-to-make-Forms-Mobile-Responsive
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- cre8ivemommyAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 02:59 PM
I have an iPhone 6. The responsive features have been activated.
I have also checked on an iPhone 6S and it is off as well.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 05:09 PM
Can you please try adding the Mobile Responsive widget to your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/53127925120145
Save the form, and then check again in your mobile browser.
Please let us know if this did not make any difference.
- cre8ivemommyAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 05:17 PM
I've added the mobile responsive widget and it is still not aligned correctly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 06:43 PM