- titanrecruitmentAsked on November 17, 2015 at 12:09 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 09:06 AM
That can be done, as can be seen in this demo. Here's how to do it:
1. Click the field whose label you want to convert to a link, click the cog and when the menu pops up, click Edit Properties:
(Alternatively, right-click the field and when the menu pops up, click Edit Properties)
2. Click the text in the Question field:
3. Wrap the text in anchor tags and include a target attribute with a value of _blank, as explained here (if the target attribute is omitted, the linked page will open in the same browser tab unless the user right-clicks it, which may not be desirable)
4. Close the properties and save the form
Important: Once the label is turned into a link, do not click it again while in the form builder. Otherwise, the label will revert to plain text and you'll have to repeat the above procedure.
If any of this is unclear please inform us.