- cunoAsked on November 17, 2015 at 10:24 AM
Since June 2015 I am responsible for a Jotform-Survey in three languages:
- french: Submissions: Selbstevaluation Curacasa fr - V3
- german: Submissions: Selbstevaluation Curacasa it - V3
- italian: Submissions: Selbstevaluation Curacasa dt - V3
Since june dozens of users are providing information regularly and there will be much more in the following weeks.
I often had to correct some information or format phone-numbers by choosing a record and edit/save in the "Submissions-View" and it worked fine until today.
I still can make changes in the french & italian submissions, but all the changes in the german form can't be saved or submited. I don't know the reason why it doesn't work any more. Please help as quick as possible, as I must correct submission-entries regularly. I would happy to now why it doesn't work.
My UserID: cuno
- cunoAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 10:57 AM
it works again. Miracle or did you change something?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 01:01 PM
My apologies, it sounds like there may have been an issue with one of our hosting providers earlier. These issues are usually quite short. If you run into this again, let us know and we will be happy to have a look.
- cunoAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 11:20 AM
Thank you for your quick answer. Does that mean, that the different forms and databases run on different webservers? Otherwise I can't explain why it worked for the french and italian version, but didn't for the german version.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 11:29 AM
We have 3 data centers, though it is likely your forms are only loading from a single place. Different version should not have made a difference as they would have still be loading from the same place. There might have been a routing issue from the German page or something of that nature but the data should still have been available.
If it happens again, just let us know.