- rhottobre4Asked on January 25, 2012 at 09:30 AMHow can I fix the height of the form? I'm just interested in the bottom part, under the Facebook integrationit remains too much empty spaceis there a way? thanks
- fxrAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Try experimenting with the class .form-all by injecting some Custom CSS
From the Setup & Embed toolbar, click on the Preferences icon, select Form Styles tab and in the Inject Custom CSS text area, add the following:
Try experimenting with different heights e.g 200px etc until the form fits as you would like.
- rhottobre4Answered on January 25, 2012 at 01:56 PM
I'm sorry but it does not work. no change!
- fxrAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 02:01 PM
I overlooked the fact you were using an iframe to embed the form.
Change the height of the iframe (in your webpages code).
The code is shown here:
- rhottobre4Answered on January 25, 2012 at 04:24 PM
I solved. It's OK! thanks