- LetSUAsked on November 17, 2015 at 11:12 AM
One of our clients is trying to complete the form but it shows up like this:
Any ideas what is wrong with the form?
Also, another client is using a Mac and cannot click one of our check boxes. They have tried two different browsers (safari and google chrome).
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 01:32 PM
I've checked your JotForm on different browsers including Safari on a virtual MAC system and see that the form is loading properly.
Is the form embedded on any of your webpages and experiencing this issue? If so, please provide us with the URL where the form is embedded so that we can take a look and provide you with necessary assistance.
- LetSUAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 03:45 AMHello
No it's not embedded, we have only provided the URL itself for our clients
to follow the link to the form directly.
Thanks for looking into this.
Is it likely it was just both clients browsers causing the issue and not an
issue with the form?
Assistant Housing Manager
- CarinaAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 05:28 AM
I tested and the form is displaying normally now. It might have been a temporary glitch, but it is solved be now:
Let us know if the problem persists.
- LetSUAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 06:45 AMHello
Thanks very much for your help!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 07:50 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome. If you have any further question or concern, please feel free to contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.