- watersandcoAsked on October 05, 2010 at 04:35 AM
Firstly, thanks for a great service. It was easy to design & set up my forms despite my limited technical knowledge.
I have set up two forms, a mailing list form and a client satisfaction questionnaire for inclusion in my blog. The 1st one works fine but I am not receiving email submissions for the 2nd one.
What have I done wrong?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 05, 2010 at 06:36 AM
That one is setup to go to email@example.com. To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.