- overtherainbowAsked on November 17, 2015 at 12:57 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 04:14 PM
Thanks for asking. That's changed on the General tab of the form's preferences, as follows:
1. Load the form into the form builder and click Preferences
2. Click the Page Title text and change it as desired:
3. Close the preferences and save the form
If you were to clone this form, it would have a name of Clone of 706499-Cloned-Forms-how-do-I-change-the-title-of-the-cloned-form-that-appears-in-the-web-tab when listed on your My Forms page and when opened in the form builder but at its URL you'll see Demo Form on the browser tab because that's the title I gave it using the above procedure.
If you need further assistance with anything please inform us.