- nisimAsked on November 17, 2015 at 02:46 PM
My Visitor IP Address Widget stopped working on all my forms at some point on Nov 14th.
This is a sample of the data I used to receive on every form entry:
Country: United States
Zip Code: 85139
ISP: Orbitel Communications, LLC
Organization: Orbitel Communications, LLC
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 05:45 PM
We apologise for the issue you are getting.
I was able to see the issue, I will report it to our level 2, we will let you know via this thread when is solved.
Thank you for your understanding.
- nisimAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 08:50 AM
Is "Level 2" making any progress with this issue?
- CharlieAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 09:35 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked the status of the bug report and it is still unresolved. I also tested the widget but it is still does not capture the visitors information.
Let me make notify our developer assigned on this issue for a follow up. We will update you as soon as we hear any news from this.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 05:40 AM
We're sorry about the inconvenience - one of the widget dependencies had failed - but has now been restored.
Please check - if you have any challenges in that regard - let us know.