- workinggundogsAsked on January 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Custom URL on Thank page is
However on submission the form is redirecting to
I have no conditions on the page ?
Your help would be appreciated
Many Thanks tewart North
- AtacanCAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I've just cloned your form and saw that you do have a condition. You just need to delete it. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- workinggundogsAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Many thanks, I have checked the conditions section on this form but cannot find this condition on that form.
I presume the condition is attached to each field?
I have checked each field and the condition does not appear to be present?
- workinggundogsAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 01:05 PM
Have checked the form again and cannot find that condition ?
- AtacanCAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 01:45 PM
I've checked your form again and the condition is still saved in your form. I just want to be sure. Did you follow the steps below?
While you are on your Form Builder,
- Click on ''Setup & Embed'',
- Click on ''Conditions'',
- Click on ''Saved Conditions'',
- Delete the existing condition.
If you want, i can also delete it for you. Just let us know.
- workinggundogsAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 04:11 AM
Thank you . Sorted