- dbeleaAsked on January 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I payed for this form,I put it on my site but now I can't use it. I get this message "Sorry! Only one entry is allowed.
But as a premium user I should have 1000 submissions.Please help!
- AtacanCAnswered on January 25, 2012 at 12:24 PM
First off, thanks for using our services. You have enabled the ''Loose Check'' option under Preferences > Advanced Settings. You just need to change it. Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to ''My Forms'' page and click on ''Edit''
2. On your Form Builder click on ''Preferences''
3. Click on ''Advanced Settings''
4. Change ''Loose Check'' to ''No Check''
5. Click on ''Close Settings'' and save your form.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.