- je862Asked on November 17, 2015 at 08:39 PM
The "Enter Other Source" entry box lines up with the checkbox in the design mode, but in the preview mode the entry box appears below the check box. Is there a way to get it to stay lined up in the preview mode?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 01:52 AM
Can you try to inject this custom CSS code in your form to fix the issue?
width: 80% !important;
To inject custom CSS code in your form, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- je862Answered on November 18, 2015 at 03:32 PM
That works perfectly. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 04:56 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome! If you need anything else please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- Jim EricksonAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 09:54 PM
that worked. Thanks.