- tidybooksAsked on November 18, 2015 at 08:25 AM
I came to do a form and then integrate with infusionsoft, I know this was available before but now infusionsoft is no longer in the list. Have you stopped integrating with infusionsoft?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 08:49 AM
- tidybooksAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 08:57 AM
Thanks for your response. Ok that's a bit annoying as had some campaigns live that were using it and will have to pay to use zapier. Why have you stopped?
- victorAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 09:32 AM
There seems to be an issue with this integration, which our team is already informed. This is why it was temperately removed. As soon is this gets fixed, it will be back.
Thank you for your comprehension.
- tidybooksAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 09:52 AM
Ok great thanks would you be able to post on here to let me know?
- CharlieAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 10:13 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this to our developers so that if they have any updates for us, we will directly notify you here in this thread.
- tidybooksAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 10:34 AM
- EnsureProductivityAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 10:57 AM
By 'temperately removed', I am hoping that translates to 'temporarily removed' and if so this better be a very temporary misstep on JotForms part.
JotForm Support is becoming notorious for it's poor support in my professional network. Unfortunately I have already agreed to a year subscription to this embarrassing excuse for a company. This lack of information about suddenly disconnecting all of my integration has cost my business hundreds of dollars. Does anyone have a suggestion about how to make that money back? Or are you just going to send me an email with ambiguous advise 3 days from now like you typically do.
- CharlieAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Please accept our apologies. I believe the integration was removed for now as our developers seem to find a couple of bugs on it. I see you have an opened thread about this concern in this other thread link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/707186. I will respond to you there shortly so that we can escalate it to our developers in your behalf.
- ccnewslettersAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 10:19 AM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 12:45 PM
The integration is working for old users, it was just not available for new ones.
However we have just been informed that the integration is back, can you please confirm it's working on your end?