- pencilfellowsAsked on November 18, 2015 at 04:41 PM
We received a message today saying that our account was almost full. We are in the middle of collecting applications so I went ahead and clicked the upgrade to see what we needed to do. In the process, the account was upgraded before I was ready to confirm this upgrade. It moved us from a plan that was $9.95/month to a plan that is $39/month.
I have two questions:
1. The reason we were approaching our limit is because we have an application that requires the use of two separate forms. Your technical reps told me that this was the only way to allow the form to save. For this reason, we have double the amount of submissions than expected. Any way to help us out just for this one month?
2. As I wasn't ready to upgrade to the $39/month, can you return us to the $9.95/month level until we are able to make a final team decision.
- victorAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 06:16 PM
I will forward your request to the corresponding person to help you better. In the mean time could you please indicate approximately, how many more submission you think you will require for this month?
If you do not require many you may looking in just expanding your submission by following us in FaceBook, twitter, etc.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 10:52 AM
I've set the account back to Premium, you should have gotten a pro-rated refund.
If you have further questions let me know.