- stompsocialAsked on November 18, 2015 at 11:45 PM
I'm attempting to integrate my JotForm with Infusionsoft by having a "tag" applied when the form is submitted.
However, in the integrations field for Infusionsoft where I select my tag, I'm not seeing all my tags available. (see screenshot below for my attempt to search for tag that's not appearing)
I tried disconnecting the API then reconnecting, I tried logging out and logging back in with both applications (Infusionsoft and JotForm) and I tried quitting the reopening the browser... But nothing worked.
Any ideas on what I can do?Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 02:49 AM
To confirm, you already have tags in your Infusionsoft account, is that correct? But they are not showing or loading in the integration wizard in JotForm?
I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked. We will update you as soon as we hear any news. Apologies.
- stompsocialAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 02:45 PMYes, that's right. Only some of the tags from Infusionsoft are appearing in
JF. Thanks for the quick response, Charlie!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 03:59 PM
Thank you for your update. We will let you know once we have any news on this.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 11:35 PM
Our InfusionSoft integration has been revamped. Can you please let us know if you're still having these issues in the new UI?