- xpndbrandsAsked on November 19, 2015 at 12:25 AM
The reason I ask is because it isn't configuring and I know I am providing my app name and key correctly. I am getting a contact admin message. Please let me know what I need to do.
- xpndbrandsAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 12:38 AM
I will try to integrate via Zapier... If there is a solution here for successful direct integration please let me know.
- CharlieAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 03:11 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Could you share us a screenshot of the error message you are having? I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked.
For an alternative, we do have a Zapier integration that allows you to connect JotForm to your Infusionsoft account. You can check it here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration
- xpndbrandsAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 10:45 AMHere is a shot of the error message. I use Zapier and like zapier a lot, however it would use to many zaps in this case.
I was excited to see that Jotform had direct integration with infusionsoft but it isn’t seeming very reliable...
- CharlieAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 11:30 AM
It seems like you have replied to this thread using your email client, if you have attached an image via reply, unfortunately, it won't be uploaded in the forum thread.
To attach an image, please visit this thread directly using this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/707764, after that, using the image icon to upload the screenshot:
The screenshot might help our developers identify to where the problem is. We'll wait for your response.
Again, apologies for the inconvenience, for the meantime, please do use Zapier while our developers are working on this issue.