- snaplashAsked on November 19, 2015 at 09:50 AM
I have the drag and drop upload file widget and its is taking forever to upload images.
Each of the 25 images I am trying to upload is about 100k and its taking at least 1 minute per image.
Is there any reason for this that you know of?
I just tested my connection and all is well, I have 100mb down and 3 mb up
- CharlieAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 11:14 AM
I visited your form in this link http://snaplash.com/untitled-2.html, and tried the "Drag and Drop" upload field. However, I can't replicate the problem.
I also tried creating new form with that widget but was unable to replicate the problem. You can check my test form here: https://form.jotform.com/53224267040951?.
Have you tried using a different browser? It's possible that something in your browser or machine is blocking our scripts. Could you kindly check the following:
1. Do you have a plugin/extension in your browser similar to an Ad blocker?
2. Does your antivirus or security application blocking any of our scripts or links?
3. Are you connected on a more secured network, company or university network usually have a much more strict firewall.
Let us know if any of the above suggestions helped.
- snaplashAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 12:12 PM
I am not sure what it was but it seems to have cleared - appreciated!
Matter is resolved
- CharlieAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that everything is working in your end now.
Should you need any assistance again, please feel free to contact us anytime.