What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    Changing details in the invoice

    Asked by DentixFormacion on November 19, 2015 at 12:39 PM

    Good afternoon,


    We just pay the annual Bronze RATE , we need ye should get an invoice for this payment :The invoice must be issued to the company DENTOSTETIC CIF B83409802thank you very much , Best regards,
  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by Welvin on November 19, 2015 at 02:35 PM

    I'm sorry, but you have posted the details into a sentence. Can you please clarify what's the use of the "B83409802"? Is this a VAT number or what that should be separated into a new line? Let us know.