- infoacrossAsked on November 19, 2015 at 09:07 PM
I have a form which is divided in 2 parts.
When check NEXT, the 1st part is hidden and it shows the second part, creating the illusion of slide between forms.
The problem is, when I submit the form, I receive on email just DATA from the 2nd PART.
Please, help me fix it. Thank You!
Here's my form!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 10:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I've cloned your form and I found the origin of your issue, you are using a condition to hide the fields, this is why you only get on the email notification the field of the second part of the form, to achieve you want to do, you must use a page brak, that works exactly as you need.
Follow these steps :
1. First remove the field you are usgin as a button and then add the Page Break :
2. Once you have added the Page Break, to add the style as the field you had before, go to Designer and paste this CSS Code,you will have to replace the IDs from my example with the IDs of your buttons, refer to this guide to get the IDs:
padding : 10px 30px 5px 0px;
margin : 10px 0px 0px 500px;
font-size : 21px;
font-weight : bolder;
border-top-left-radius : 5px;
border-bottom-left-radius : 5px;
border-top-right-radius : 3px;
border-bottom-right-radius : 200px;
background : #af2d2d;
Now, you will reviece the entire form in the email notification.
You can see my sample form here and you can clone it if you want :
Hope that helps.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
- infoacrossAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 12:46 PM
Thank You, very much!
I'll try it right now :)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 01:33 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Please let us know if your were able to fix your issue.
- infoacrossAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 01:38 PM
Yep, works perfect!!!
Thank You, guys!!!