- ophoslyonAsked on November 20, 2015 at 07:17 AMAlso on another matter, I use the French version but for the phone number, I am not able to change the answer box into a "French" one (the best would be to have 5 boxes of 2 characters each, would this be possible)
I can manage with what I have for this form but usually the fill it wrong so I have to correct it every time.
- CharlieAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 08:56 AM
I tried researching on how your phone numbers are formatted, I see on this link that this is the typical format is something like this: +33 5 xx xx xx xx
Currently, the phone number field in our form builder has the general setup. But you could try the following as a workaround:
1. Use the text box field and enable the input mask option:
2. You can also use the International Telephone Picker widget or the Fixed Format widget. Here's a guide on how to add a widget: http://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
Let us know if that helps.
- ophoslyonAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 05:28 AM
I did not know the input mask function, thanks!
Actually the "phone number" Tool also has an input mask so I changed it to what I needed and now it is perfect.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 06:18 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are kindly welcome.
Yes, you're right the Phone Number Tool has also input mask function.
We are very glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.