- FLWGAAsked on November 20, 2015 at 08:32 AM
Trying to take output from out membership application form and convert to CSV or Tab delimited text file that we can upload directly to membership database without having to do manual entry. Thank you for help
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 09:47 AM
Yes, you can export the submissions into an excel or CSV file. However, please take note this will download all the submissions. Please refer to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
You can partially download the submissions into an excel or CSV file by using custom time frame. Please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Partially-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
If you're planning to download individual submissions, it is also possible. Please follow the steps below:
1. On My Forms page, please select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the submissions area, scroll down and you will see all the submissions in an grid format. Click search box and type the search string of the individual submission you want to be exported.
3. Once you typed it in, the submissions will be filtered. You can now click the "CSV" button to download the file.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.